[Freeswitch-users] <caller-controls> -- Invalid caller control action name 'dial'.

Sheeju Alex sheeju.alex at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:36:56 PDT 2008

Anthony, Thanks for your replybut the one mentioned in wiki is wrong?

----------
To be able to establish an pre-determined outbound call from the
conference, using caller-controls, build a binding as follows;
 <control action="dial" digits="888"
data="sofia/default/888 at conference.freeswitch.org 60 0000000000
FreeSwitch"/> <!-- call the developer conference -->
I want to include some extra  actions to be dialed through DTMF, say
lock, record and dial. This should be possible by adding these actions
in ccfntbl[] and calling appropriate function right?

Could you please give me some pointers in modifying mod_conference.c?

/Sheeju