[Freeswitch-users] Process_cdr question

Vito Andolini vitolini at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 13:45:37 PDT 2008

what do you mean by look at the cdr?

I checked these 2 wiki pages bu tthey provide only SOME of the fields not
all...

 <BLOCKED::http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr>
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr
 <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_cdr_csv>
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_cdr_csv

I also checked the API section but couldn't find it...

Vito

  _____