[Freeswitch-users] GotoIf

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Oct 4 09:26:03 PDT 2008

On Oct 4, 2008, at 3:21 AM, henkoegema wrote:

> I discovered some small errors in previous threads concerning this
> item.
> (transfer i.s.o bridge)
>
> To conclude:
>
> Asterisk:
> -----------
> exten => s,n,GotoIf($[${CALLERID(num)}=32476478861]?default,1000,1)

You wanted an example that does this.  The example I provided does
exactly what gotoif does.  It sends to call to extension 1000 in
context default.

Its not an error but a matter of choice on how you want to handle the
situation.

> FS:
> ----
> <extension name="Henk GSM">
>        <condition field="caller_id_number"
> expression="^32476378861$">
>            <action application="bridge"
> data="sofia/internal/1000%$${domain}"/>
>        </condition>
>     </extension>

You can bridge or transfer.  If you wanted the exact behavior of
gotoif then transfer was it.  Since you wanted to send it to extension
1000 in context default.  Using bridge doesn't do that.  If you notice
in the default config their are things like voicemail, and various
other things that get set when you call 1000 but when you bridge you
bypass all that and the extension now has NO voicemail or any of the
features setup by calling 1000 directly in the dialplan.

/b