[Freeswitch-users] get channel status

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Oct 3 10:59:59 PDT 2008

You need to handle each response from the server, no? Can you post your
PHP code here?

In Perl I would do something like this.

# $data contains CHANNEL_ANSWER event stuff

if ( $data =~ m/Answered-State: (\w+)/m ) {

  my $state = $1;

  print "Channel state is $state\n";

  if ( $state eq 'answered' ) {

    # do whatever U need to do on an answer event

  }

}

-MC

P.S. - I tested the regex with the data file you posted and it worked
perfectly for me in Perl 5. Since PHP is a Perl derivative I think you
should be able to do this without too much hassle as long as you have a
means of reading the socket data reliably and acting accordingly.