[Freeswitch-users] Linksys/Cisco SPA400 (ATA 4 Line FXO) Now Documented in Wiki

Karl Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Sat Nov 29 12:08:01 PST 2008

Folks;

I've just taken the time to document the Sipura, err, Linksys, errr
Cisco SPA400 4 line FXO Analog Telephone Adapter in the Wiki.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SPA400_FreeSwitch_HowTo

If anyone uses these ATA's and has questions about it let me know and
I'll see if I can answer them in the Wiki.

Of course, if you know something about it that I haven't documented,
by all means, document it in the Wiki. ;-)

**Note:
MikeJ seems to think that I'm overlooking something pertaining to the
registration of the SPA400 without a password. Evidently this pertains
to accepting blind auth, but I'd need to know more about that before
knowing how to piece it in.

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
kjv at ken-ton.com