[Freeswitch-users] Channel variable 'call_timeout'.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Nov 25 13:32:15 PST 2008

> I used "call-timeout" because that's how I understood it from the Wiki.
>  (?)

Yep, that's all that there is on the wiki. Unfortunately the channel
variables page is one of many in need of some attention. I will add
"originate_timeout" right away. The only question remaining is what, if
anything, does call_timeout do? That channel variable is in the source code
but I don't know exactly what it does.

-MC