[Freeswitch-users] mod_cepstral

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 24 08:59:16 PST 2008

I do and I got it finally working under Ubuntu 8.041:

Here is how it worked under Ubuntu 8.04:
First, disable mod_flite as they are incompatibel

Then set environment var export SWIFT_HOME=/opt/swift

Check if /opt/swift /lib/libswift.so.5 link exists

create a file /etc/ld.so.conf.d/swift.conf with the following content
# Swift default configuration
/opt/swift/lib

run
ldconfig

Then it worked for me with the current freeswitch sources. In previous
sources about 1 month ago there was a problem with one the apr lib. So
ensure you are on the current sources.

Best regards
Peter