[Freeswitch-users] SIP read only and writable variables

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 24 06:32:43 PST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 8:32 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> El Lunes, 24 de Noviembre de 2008, Brian West escribió:
>> You can set them to anything you want but they won't have any effect.
>
> Well, I think I'm asking for something useful. Of course I can set any
> variable with useless result but...
> I would like to contribute in the Wiki by explaining which variables
> allow
> writting (and have effect on leg B after "export" app), but I hope I
> won't
> need to try all of them one by one.

The quickest and easiest way to get this list would be to start with a
nearly complete list of vars we set by routing a sip call to the info
app and recording all the sip_* variables listed.  To get a list of
vars we look for you can grep mod_sofia for
switch_channel_get_variable.  Please note we use #defines for some of
the var names, so if they are all caps without quotes you will need to
find the define.  This should get you 95% of the way.

Mike