[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch hangs up after 30 s when using Record-Route

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Nov 24 01:52:02 PST 2008

El Lunes, 24 de Noviembre de 2008, Woody Dickson escribió:
> I am using Openser as the sip proxy in front of freeswitch.   When using
> Record-Route, Freeswitch hangs of every call after 30 s.
>
> 277.32.22.33:5060 is the public ip of openser and 192.168.1.101:5800 is
> freeswitch's external profile port.  Both openser and freeswitch are within
> the same box.

This occurs because FreeSwitch is not receiving the ACK after replying 200 OK
(as you can see in your SIP trace).
If a UAS replies 200 Ok it expects to receive ACK during the following 32
seconds, if not, it must understand that there has been a problem and sends a
BYE.

I see an strange network topology in your SIP trace:

FS replies 200 from 192.168.1.101:5800 to 277.32.22.33:5060. What is this
public IP?

Anyway, the problem is that the ACK doesn't arrive to FS, so revise it.

PD: I've OpenSIPS in front of FS and of course FS works well when receiving an
INVITE with Record-Route (of course, because in my case FS also receives the
ACK).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo