[Freeswitch-users] Some questions about FS with external users and domains

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Nov 23 02:58:33 PST 2008

Hi, I'm trying to configure FS as a simple and transparent B2BUA without local
users, but I have some issues:

- FS always adds "Remote-Party-Id" header. This header is a deprecated draft
(the standar way is "P-Asserted-Identity"). Anyway I want FS not adding this
header, how could I get it?

- When FS generates the INVITE in leg_b it replaces the original From domain
with its own domain/IP. How could I avoid it? (It's strange since I've
checked that sending a MESSAGE instead of INVITE the From domain remains the
original).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo