[Freeswitch-users] Behavior of deflect

Andy Spitzer woof at nortel.com
Fri Nov 21 07:42:43 PST 2008

Woof!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:06:09 -0500, Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if sofia is not matching the notify to the dialog so we are not
> associating it with the channel.
> I know for a fact sofia tears it down for us when it gets the notify.
>
> do you have x-lite/eyebeam?
No, I'm using Nortel-LG for the inbound call and Snom for the transfer destination.  Swapping the two didn't make a difference either.

Both of these phones are behind our proxy--not registered on FS--so perhaps it has something to do with non-registered (from FS's point of view) phones, and/or some proxy interworkings.

I'm working on getting full SIP trace for you.

--Woof!