[Freeswitch-users] How to change IP-Phone's caller idaftertransfering a call

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:50:49 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Sangwoo Jin <swjinjin at volans.kr> wrote:

> I have checked WIKI already.
> But I can't find variable to change caller id of IP phone after
> transferring
> a call.
> effective_caller_id_number change the caller id of initial call, not
> transferred call.

The wiki says:
effective_caller_id_number

Sets the effective callerid number. Automatically exported to originated
channels. It is a var set on a channel in case it becomes the A leg of a
bridge - it will use this callerid number on the B leg outbound call.

Failing that, have you tried with:

<action application="bridge"
data="{effective_caller_id_number=<whatever>}sofia/....." />

?

- Gonzalo