[Freeswitch-users] using curl to load switch.conf

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Nov 20 07:21:30 PST 2008

Those settings may be pulled from switch.conf before we load the
modules (including mod_xml_curl) so it would not get those from the
web-server where other parameters may pull later, which would explain
why you still see it pulled from the server.  Could you open a bug on
jira.freeswitch.org for this (if you can include a patch, even better).

Thanks
Mike