[Freeswitch-users] SIP Invite IP fragmentation issue

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Tue Nov 18 02:29:28 PST 2008

Its not really possible other then enabling compact headers or by getting
rid of codecs that you don¹t actually want to use... Another thing you could
do is get your broken ISP to fix their firewall... It is not correct to just
drop fragmented packets just because they are fragmented.. This is something
that will happen on a regular basis on the internet as not everything has an
MTU of 1500