[Freeswitch-users] DTMF

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 03:44:22 PST 2008

Hi Baskar,

I assume the dtmf_data is a string of one or more dtmf digits. So for
example:
"1" or "*123#"

Why don't you try it on the console and see what you get?

(Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK