[Freeswitch-users] T1/E1 card

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 14 10:01:35 PST 2008

Mitul,

I recommend talking to s3g_fault on the #openzap channel. He is very clever
and helped me get over the hump with a Sangoma A104D card. The FS community
definitely needs comprehensive documentation for getting all of this stuff
set up and I promise that I will work on it all but I won't have any time
for at least another month or so. Hang in there... :)

-MC