[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:11:22 PST 2008

we read every single reply and we make socket_read with the legth
returned by Content-Length.

what we can do with fs, socket outbound and our php-script:

1.) we can answer the inbound, make a bridge to another phone and both
lines are connected and can talk to each other.

2.) we can make an inbound, then make two bgapi originates and
uuid_bridge both originated calls, so that they can talk to each
other.

3.) we made some thausend testcalls with sipp over the socket to our
script with 30cps and had not one failed call.

the only thing we can not do:

=> make an inbound call, then make an originate and uuid_bridge the
inbound and outbound.

i just can't imagine where the problem could be.

could we talk about some kind of consulting to take a little deeper
look into this problem?