[Freeswitch-users] getDigits always missing the first digit

Cristian Talle ctalle at voiceway.ca
Tue Nov 11 05:52:09 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm having some issues retrieving a dtmf sequence using getDigits.
The xml dialplan invokes a javascript file that in turn runs:

var digits = "";
session.answer();
digits = session.getDigits(6,"#", 5000);
console_log("info", "caller entered: " + digits);
session.hangup();

The digits variable is always missing the first digit, no matter what I do.
I've added some more debug messages, it looks like
switch_channel_queue_dtmf() is only called from the second digit on.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks,
Cristian