[Freeswitch-users] Problem with conditions depending on values generated by dialplan

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Tue Nov 11 05:25:13 PST 2008

Hi Birgit,

well of course the condition is THE condition, but I espected the whole
dialplan is executed sequentially, so that this fictive dialplan works:

<condition field="xyz" expression".*" break="never">
	<action application="set" data="MYVAR=abc"/>
</condition>
<condition field="MYVAR" expression="abc">
	<action application="bridge" data="....."/>
	<anti-action application .... />
</condition>

but unfortunately all conditions are parsed befor executing the actions,
so MYVAR is nearly worthless in dialplan (except within applications).

regards
Helmut