[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch India Forum & FreeSwitch Book

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sun Nov 9 23:20:02 PST 2008

Hello Mittal,

as always, you're one step beyond the crowd!

Let's keep it up to date, it will be a very useful FreeSWITCH resource.

Ciao for now,

Giovanni

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am glad to announce the start of our book - Beginning an Affair with
> FreeSwitch
> We had earlier written similar book for Asterisk and have got very good
> response.
> We anticipate good response from the fellow FreeSwitch community members to
> help us improve this book.
>
> This book is specially targetted towards those crowd, who are good with
> installing things on Linux but want to learn how FreeSwitch can be
> installed, what are the possible configuration etc etc.
> Neverthless this work would be derived from the http://wiki.freeswitch.org/
> but since this wiki has everything for everyone, it becomes really confusing
> for new users to get started.
>
> I hope that other members dont see this is as replication, it is rather
> targetted to a different audience (and rather more of the Indian Developers
> who would want to have a more local touch)
>
> Enough said, here is where the action is happening :
>
> http://pbx.in/beginning-an-affair-with-freeswitch
> http://pbx.in/freeswitch-forum-india
>
> Please do visit and comment, we solicit any and all sort of helping hand
> from every member of community.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitul Limbani,
> Founder & CEO,
> Enterux Solutions,
> The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
> www.enterux.com
> +91-9820332422

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli

Contact person : Mr Giovanni Maruzzelli
Company : celliax
Website: www.celliax.org
Address : via Pierlombardo 9, 20135 Milano
Country/Territory : Italy
Business Email: gmaruzz at celliax dot org
Phone : 39-347-2665618
Fax : 39-02-87390039