[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl and basic authentication

MEHDi CHAABOUNi mehdi.chaabouni at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:39:54 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to fetch a dialplan using mod_xml_curl.
The problem is that I can't get it to work when basic authentication is
enabled in my webapp.
I think that FS is not sending the Authentication in the header when making
requests.

Am I missing something? Is there something else that I should set beside
adding the following line to the file "xml_curl.conf.xml"
<param name="gateway-credentials" value="username:password"/>

here's my "xml_curl.conf.xml":
<configuration name="xml_curl.conf" description="cURL XML Gateway">
  <bindings>
    <binding name="dialplan fetcher">
      <param name="gateway-url" value="http://localhost:8080/dialplan"
bindings="dialplan"/>
      <param name="gateway-credentials" value="root:root"/>
    </binding>
  </bindings>
</configuration>

Thanks