[Freeswitch-users] Different problems with "pizza" demo on newer build.

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 10:25:24 PST 2008

 OK Brian.

Do you know off hand if I would have to use them when making up a new grammar?

Also, if you didn't catch this in my previous post, I have a couple requests/suggestion/questions for your teams consideration:

1) This page (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_pocketsphinx)
on Mod Pocketsphinx needs updating to indicate this easy to use
resource for building grammar files but if everyone is busy I could do
it if there are no objections.

2) I believe the latest "snapshot" release of FS that Anthony wanted me to try was using Pocketsphinx version 0.499 but the latest stable
version of pocketsphinx is 0.5 (http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=843940). It's about 50% smaller and up to 18% faster than the previous one, and introduces a new, re-entrant and "modern" API. Are you planning to use this updated version of pocketsphinx soon?

Thanks again.

Mark.