[Freeswitch-users] Question on using java_mod

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Sun Nov 9 09:41:11 PST 2008

You might want to specify not only the class name, but also its package name as well as the jar file that contains it.

<action application="java" data="/path/to/file.jar fully.qualified.class.name arg1 arg2 arg3"/>

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail