[Freeswitch-users] [freeswitch-users] Grandstream ATA configuration

Martin Joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Sat Nov 8 12:25:23 PST 2008

On Nov 8, 2008, at 11:30 AM, jonathan augenstine wrote:

> Did you ever identify an ATA that did work reliably?
I ended up using an Audiocodes MP114 for that install that has been
bullet proof although it wasn't "easy" to initially configure.  I
also have a couple of other ATA's like the AG-168v (very cheap but
good), AG-188 (a newer version that I didn't like as much).

Yes the audiocodes hardware was much more expensive. Worth it?  Totally.

Marty