[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations on ATA's for WinXP and motherboard.

Rupa Schomaker (lists) freeswitch-users at lists.rupa.com
Sat Nov 8 04:46:38 PST 2008

I've got both a Linksys SPA3102 and a Grandstream HT-503.  Both of these
ATAs have 1 FXS and 1 FXO port.  Of the two, the Linksys seems much more
mature.  I've not had any real issues with either.

I only use the FXS ports (of both) now since i've dropped all POTs lines
@ home (can always fallback on the cell).