[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations on ATA's for WinXP and motherboard.

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 23:36:51 PST 2008

 Mike, just a follow up on my last email.

I took you to mean that TDM = ATA but do you mean that FS does not support Digium TDM card? No problem.

I see people talking about using Linksys SPA3102, Grandstream Handytone ATA-488, etc.

If you can't give a recommendation on this public list then would you be kind enough to email me one directly.

Thanks.

 Mark.