[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations on ATA's for WinXP and motherboard.

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 16:41:41 PST 2008

I would appreciate some recommendations on ATA (analogue telephony adapters) of either external (e.g. Sipura 3000 which has been updated to a Linksys box) or internal (Digium 410) type. This would be for a home test system with one phone line running FS on Windows XP on a motherboard with shared interrupts (ASUS P5E-VM HDMI). I would like external ATA's over internal ones but will go the latter if need be. Will the shared interrupts be a big problem? What are good choices for this set up and approximate prices?