[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 7 02:30:09 PST 2008

ok, now i understand to way intercept should work (i was always
wonderung, why there only was one uuid).

BUT, it still does not work. Could you please be so kind and have a
look at http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/6033. there you can see the
results of our latest tests.

1.) intercept with inbound-uuid and (originated) outbound-uuid (now
the right way) => does not work for us.

2.) uuid_bridge with inbound-uuid and (originated) outbound-uuid =>
does not work for us.
this does not work either. we do not get any events with
channel_bridge or something. after we make a bridge, nothing happens
till we hang up.

might it be possible, that there is a reason that i does not work and
that the reason is the same because intercept does not work?

3.) uuid_bridge with two originated calls => WORKS
we have an inbound call and then we make two originates. then we
uuid_bridge both originated calls. we can talk to each other and get
all channel events like bridge and unbridge.

it seems, that there is a problem, when we want to do the whole thing
with the inbound.

the only problem is, that we originate both calls with
hangup_after_bridge=false, but as soon as one of the bridged
originated calls hangs up, the other call is also beeing hangup.

we just can't see, what we are doing wrong or what we could try or
change to make it work.

thanks,
dennis