[Freeswitch-users] Inband DTMF Problem

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 13:08:35 PST 2008

OK, we made some progress on this issue. It appears that if we introduce 50ms delay between the reading (not playing) of the DTMF and the playing of the file (or the sending of DTMF), the problem doesn't occur. And if we place many such calls this delay needs to be increased.

What i suspect is happening is that there is some sort of race condition or interference between the event processing part of Freeswitch and the handling of synchronous commands such as sending dtmf. I recall Anthony saying few days ago that event delivery is paused when a command execution request arrives. So, would it be possible that command execution requests are able to interfere on the deliverying of events?

Thanks,
Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------