[Freeswitch-users] Inband DTMF Problem

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 12:30:00 PST 2008

Hi Anthony,

Let me add some few facts.

1) I am sending DTMF using RFC2833 and the IVR is using Inband
2) The problem is not limited to when i send DTMF. It also happens when i try to play a file.
3) The functions are from my java code. They send commands to Freeswitch via socket interface.
4) The same functions are working perfectly when the remote IVR sends DTMF via RFC2833.
5) I have a pause of 2000 ms after sending the DTMF.

Let me reformulate my problem. I have a spurious dtmf-# being detected by freeswitch where nothing was sent by the other party.

The strange thing to me is that Wireschark (running on the same machine as Freeswitch) detects the proper digit sequence.

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------