[Freeswitch-users] Socket outbound: How to bridge two calls?

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 07:51:15 PST 2008

Hi Dennis,

I had a similar problem, but we're using javascript, not sockets.

Is there any reason why your first original and then bridge instead of
bridging your inbound call immediately to the (what will be your)
outbound call?

If that doesn't work, I had to take a channel out of a conference call
and bridge that channel to a new person. I used 'intercept' in the end:

var sSession = new
Session("{ignore_early_media=true,originate_timeout=10}" +
customer_service_url);
sSession.setAutoHangup(false);
sSession.execute("intercept", uuid);

where sSession is the newly (latest) originated call
and uuid the identifier of the channel in the conference call.

As far as I know, 'unbridge' as command doesn't exist.
I wouldn't know how to achieve that.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK