[Freeswitch-users] Javascript & cURL: Error loading CURL

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 07:39:08 PST 2008

Hi Mike,

I probably got my wires mixed, sorry.

I'm running Suse Linux 10.0.
% uname -a
Linux apso 2.6.13-15-smp #1 SMP Tue Sep 13 14:56:15 UTC 2005 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

The version on the Suse DVD is:
curl-devel-7.14.0-2.x86_64.rpm
build at 09/09/05 20:01:25

The error occurred this morning (so night for you guys) when I did 'make
current'. I've just run a few more make currents, so I don't have the
exact FS build.

BTW, I ran
% configure --without-libcurl
followed by
% make current

and the error reoccurred.
Does 'make current' do its own configure again?

I've resorted to uninstalling curl-devel, and updating the 'locate', so
curl.h can no longer be found.

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK