[Freeswitch-users] Scaling Question

Eric Liedtke e at musinghalfwit.org
Mon Nov 3 22:18:22 PST 2008

Yep Full-Duplex on both and these are what the offload parameters look
like

Offload parameters for eth2:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
scatter-gather: on
tcp segmentation offload: on
udp fragmentation offload: off
generic segmentation offload: off

Since it's lot of little packets I left udp frag seg off because I
didn't think it would be of much use.

-e