[Freeswitch-users] Shutting down RFC

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Sat May 31 11:53:44 PDT 2008

I recently upgraded to build 8697 (v1) but had to downgrade it back after
some of my IPPhones returned "488 Not Acceptable Here" for Freeswitch
Originate requests.

After a short investigation I found the new build (new Sofia?) is now
supporting RFC3265 for specific event notification and every call originated
from the switch has now this added to the SDP header: "Allow-Events: talk,
presence, dialog, call-info, sla, include-session-description,
presence.winfo, message-summary" - which, I assume is the cause for the 488
message.

Is there any way to disable this feature?

Many thanks!