[Freeswitch-users] Max of 170 channels in the conference room.

Johny Kadarisman jkr888 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:41:10 PDT 2008

Thanks Anthony,

It's a 32bits Ubuntu server version, and I had blindly follow and run the
test with following settings :)

ulimit -c unlimited
ulimit -d unlimited
ulimit -f unlimited
ulimit -i unlimited
ulimit -n 999999
ulimit -q unlimited
ulimit -u unlimited
ulimit -v unlimited
ulimit -x unlimited
ulimit -s 244
ulimit -l unlimited
ulimit -a
bin/freeswitch

also, I set with 120ms interval, I still hit around 170 channels limits in
one room.
Let me play around more with multiple room setup.

Rgds,
Johny K.