[Freeswitch-users] Conditions in the dialplan

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed May 28 19:56:32 PDT 2008

a sip 302 response is Moved Temporarily.  The sip stack automatically
follows the 302 to the next location, so you can not do your own
actions based on those.  Terminal sip response codes like 486 get
translated to their companion q.850 codes.  You can adjust routing
based on other responses by using the continue_on_fail channel
variable.  More information is available:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables#continue_on_fail

Mike