[Freeswitch-users] Help Creating an Inbound Profile for DIDWW

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Wed May 28 01:17:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

Have you tried the acl function in freeswitch. For example, setup the DIDWW
domain as an acl so no need to use username/password from that domain.

In the default profile, you can specify the default context for that
incoming call to go to in the dialplan.

If my solution works for you, please kindly donate the bounty to the
Freeswitch project.

Thanks,
Pete