[Freeswitch-users] RESTful Bounty ..... Putting the competitionto REST with RestFul VoIP2.x services

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue May 27 15:09:25 PDT 2008

FYI,

I've been playing with this and it is very cool.  I am working on a mini
web-page that will be like a control panel, although it's just for me to
watch what's happening on my FS box via a web page using Dojo widgets +
Ajax/(D)HTML/CSS.  I have a need for my users to be able to monitor
certain aspects of OpenZAP calls/spans and a simple web page is the best
option I've got.  The webapi is very cool - you can fetch via the web
interface anything that you could type at the CLI and get it back in an
HTML table, or in some cases, raw text.  (I'm using 8080/api/oz?list,
etc. for OpenZAP list/dump commands but I'm using
8080/webapi/show?channels, etc. for the more traditional CLI commands.)

Note: use the question mark to separate the command from the first
argument, and then spaces to separate additional arguments:

http://my.fs.box:8080/webapi/show?channels

http://my.fs.box:8080/webapi/oz?dump 1

-or-

http://my.fs.box:8080/webapi/oz?dump%201