[Freeswitch-users] RESTful Bounty ..... Putting the competition to REST with RestFul VoIP2.x services

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:39:47 PDT 2008

Also, did you know that mod_xml_rpc not only does RPC but it also lets you
access FSAPI functions by URL access which sounds to be the same idea as
this.

Try it by building and loading mod_xml_rpc

The point your web browser at it

http://my.fs.box:8080/webapi/status

The default login/password is "freeswitch/works"

The voicemail app can do this too see:

http://my.fs.box:8080/api/voicemail/web

you can actually use user at domain login based on your vm directory and auth
per user and see your VM on the web.

When you go to /webapi/foo FSAPI function foo is called after an implicit
content-type: text/html is sent.
if you go to /api/foo it is up to your function to print the Content-Type
header similar to a cgi