[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma A101, openzap, freeswitch 1.0pre4

Patrick freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue May 20 09:08:53 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 17:16 +0200, Helmut Kuper wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since mod_wanpipe is depricated, I try to get freeswitch with openzap,
> zaptel, wanpipe and Sangoma A101 E1-Pri-card running.
>
> I use zaptel-1.4.2, wanpipe-3.1.4 and ubuntu 2.6.20-16-server. ztcfg -vv
> ~ detects all channels and "wanrouter list" shows the card as active. In
> /dev/zap I have this devices:

I'm rather clueless how to solve your problem but I do see that the
zaptel and wanpipe versions you use are very old. Might be an idea to
update zaptel to 1.4.19 and wanpipe to 3.3.10. At least that were the
latest versions I saw earlier this week. Hopefully someone more in the
know can confirm if this makes sense or acknowledge my cluelessness :)

Regards,
Patrick