[Freeswitch-users] How to reject a call

Czaderna pawel.czaderna at mainseek.com
Mon May 19 23:18:10 PDT 2008

>> Luis Jimenez wrote:
>> Try by pressing the END button on your phone.

I tried to press this button (end or reject) but after few seconds phone was still ringing. Don't know why :(

>> Michael Jerris wrote:
>> Typically sip handsets have a reject button.  If there is not a button for this on your handset, then there is no way to do it from that handset.

Yes, but for example in mobile phones you also have a reject button and you can do this acction during normal calls (not through freeswitch). After I sent my question about rejecting a call I wrote in console same command using mobile phones

originate {ignore_early_media=true,bypass_media=true,continue_on_fail=false,hangup_after_bridge=true}sofia/gateway/voipdiscount.com/0048xxxxxxxx1 &bridge(sofia/gateway/voipdiscount.com/0048xxxxxxxx2)

and I got same results :(

Any others suggestions ?

>> On May 19, 2008, at 9:34 AM, Czaderna wrote:
  I've got question about rejecting a calls. I make a call between two wireless phones (not mobile phones). When first phone starts ringing I want to reject this call but I can't because feeswitch still trying ring to me. (and traying, trying, trying, ...)
  On the console I writing something like this:

  originate {ignore_early_media=true,bypass_media=true,continue_on_fail=false,hangup_after_bridge=true}sofia/gateway/voipdiscount.com/0048xxxxxxxx1 &bridge(sofia/gateway/voipdiscount.com/0048xxxxxxxx2)

  Is there any variable which I should set up to reject a call or I should do something else ?