[Freeswitch-users] folder Structure

Bill O'Neal billoneal at bridgecom.biz
Wed May 14 11:33:09 PDT 2008

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the folder structure,  Can someone
fill in the blanks

conf/sip_profiles:
1.	External.xml:
a.	Profile settings for all Providers found in
Conf/sip_profiles/external/
b.	Uses the "public dialplan"
2.	Internal.xml
a.	Profile setting for internal devices
b.	Includes users (with parse=true) of the directory file
conf/directory ( ie all the default 1000 to 1019 extensions)
c.	This is the default and $${domain} alais
d.	Used if handling register for sip clients
e.	Uses the "default dialplan"

3.	Nat.xml:
a.

Conf/sip_profiles/External.xml:
1.      External.xml:
*        location of Voip_Providers

Conf/sip_profiles/Internal.xml
1.      internal.xml:

conf/directory:
1.      Includes internal sip phone user info.
                                                               i.
Different from sip_profiles in the way of