[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio send 3rtppacket/60msinsteadof1packet/20ms

Csaba Zelei csaba.zelei at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:13:18 PDT 2008

Hi,

I tested the latest trunk afternoon (r8378).
The timing is not perfect, 16,16,31ms almost constant but we have done a
lot of tests and the audio was good if not perfect.
I am sure its going to be ok when we start to use it out of the test
environment.
Thanks for your time and help Anthony!

Csaba

ps: If I find a way to do better timing on windows i will surely share
it with you