[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch using iLBC codec with inphonex

Jonathan Palley jpalley at idapted.com
Mon May 12 09:49:17 PDT 2008

I'm sincerely sorry for putting FS into the "wrong" list.  I had a client
that sent an invite with ilbc at 97 and got an unsupported message in
return.  No doubt the client was screwing up the SPD, but so accustomed to
lack of full standard support am I that I drew the wrong conclusion.

Thanks for correcting.  Everything here has been wiki'd.

JP