[Freeswitch-users] deflect and redirect

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Thu May 8 00:33:53 PDT 2008

Hello

I don't really know what "deflect" means, but it works as redirect on
established calls.
Some of you might use redirect in your dialplans, and it will not work
on established calls (for instance if you transfer a call in a
javascript using the dialplan).
In this case you need to use the deflect app (which doesn't work with
new calls).

This means that your dial plan need to use redirect on new calls and
deflect on established calls.
I solved it by setting a session variable everything I do a transfer
and then check it to determine if redirect/deflect should be used.

//Jonas