[Freeswitch-users] WaitForSilence

Nick Temple nick at intellispire.com
Wed May 7 19:44:00 PDT 2008

Is there an API or module that implements a routine similar to Asterisk's
"WaitForSilence"?

I'm looking for very basic "wait until someone is done speaking before
playing audio" functionality.

Or maybe an example app that does something similar?

I've searched the site, but don't see anything immediately relevant.

Thanks,

Nick

P.S: Freeswitch is working extremely well. I'll have a great testimonial and
maybe case study for you once the current project
is complete - right around 1st of June (days after 1.0 is released,
hopefully)