[Freeswitch-users] Cepstral 5 support

daniele_dll d.albano at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:10:17 PDT 2008

While waiting for a better answer you can try with a (really hazardous) hack
:)

Create a simbolic link from libswift.so naming it libswift.so.4 in the same
directory of libswift.so

You can search for libswift.so using locate or find / -name libswift

Naturally at least one version of libswift must be installed

If the ABI isin't changed can be (the hope die as last) that it works

However that file, or it successive versions, should reside in
/opt/swift/lib so take a look there

2008/5/7 Brendan Gilmore <brendan at reliancetelephone.com>:

> Is there anyway to use Cepstral version 5 voices?  I successfully
> setup mod_cepstral according to the wiki.  I then purchased a voice to
> use, but discovered they are selling version 5 now.  I rebuilt
> Freeswitch and mod_cepstral but getting the **libswift.so.4: cannot
> open shared object file: No such file or directory** error.  Since
> there is no longer a libswift.so.4 file, what do I need to do to get
> it to work?
> --
> Brendan

Albano Daniele Salvatore