[Freeswitch-users] Documentation

Tim Ferguson timf at teamics.net
Fri Mar 28 14:32:31 PDT 2008

Thanks for the reply. My questions wasn't about those specific params
but rather the ability to look up params overall I suppose.

Additionally, I found that if I set $domain is being set to 127.0.0.1
which I see in vars.xml domain=$${local_ip_v4}. I commented out this
line and manually set the domain but I don't think comments work with
the pre-process tags, correct? because domain is still being set to
127.0.0.1.

On top of that where does local_ip_v4 come from? The binding param has
been manually set to an ip and yet the local_ip_v4 var does not reflect
that binding...

Are there any plans for documentation other than the wiki?