[Freeswitch-users] Documentation

Tim Ferguson timf at teamics.net
Fri Mar 28 13:53:19 PDT 2008

Hello,

Is there more documentation, even at the code level I could use to
reference what certain module variables are and can contain.

For instance:

default.xml:
<param name="sip-ip" value="$${local_ip_v4}"/>

Where is the sip-ip param used, what are the possible values, can you
comma delimit multiple ip addresses, do you add additional sip-ip params
for multiple ips, can you use a wild card value.

At this point I've really only found the wiki as a source for
documentation and it doesn't get specific about a lot of things.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

-Tim