[Freeswitch-users] SIP dialout problems

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Thu Mar 27 13:40:38 PDT 2008

I made it work! the problem? my sip provider (Gizmo). I changed the
configuration to use voipdiscount (no comments), and the problem went
away.

By the way, I'm looking for good SIP providers. In the coming months
I'll need to handle a lot of load, and I'd also like good rates to
mobile phones in Chile and Colombia. I'm in the process of starting
testing with Net2Phone, any comments or recommendations? Thanks!

Brian, thanks a lot for your help on IRC, I really appreciate it!

Regards,

Nicolas